Our Core Mission
The creation of sustainable competitive advantages by superior operative performance and the ability to react flexibly und fast to market changes.
Our Core Competence
With our profound Process Know-How and expert knowledge in HR management we analyze existing processes and develop measurable improvements in efficiency for the manufacture of high quality products.
• Improvements in efficiency
• Process analysis and optimization
• Integration of new technologies
• Supplier development for casting capacities of after market companies
• Planning and realization of complete projects
• Analysis and optimization of HR structures - delayering of hierarchies.
GFE provides comprehensive services in the supplier development for OEM and aftermarket customers. Especially for companies such benefits from temporary or staffing reasons onside can not afford.
• Evaluation of the quality capability and development of suppliers in the Automotive - Supply Division (Tier 1 and Tier 2) (risk analysis)
• Implementation of process acceptance / audit according to VDA 6.3 at wholesaler
• Monitoring of the quality planning of all (critical) suppliers and products
• Performing Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and product and process approval procedure (PPF)
• Conduct Run @ Rate / full load running
• Support of suppliers in the construction of action / action plans to achieve the required product quality
• Verification of sampling relevant documents at the supplier
• Development of long-term improvement programs with suppliers
• Collaboration / Preparing for buying decisions
• Emergency Actions (100% inspection, sorting, labeling)
• Preparation of reports, analyzes and statistics
• Development of suppliers in case of escalation